Mazda Service & Repair
999 W. Bell Rd. #1 Phoenix, AZ 85023
Mon – Fri
7:00am - 6:00pm
7:00am - 3:00pm
Chapman Mazda Tire Center
Performance Tires and Tire Service for your Vehicle
Tire designs vary dramatically, depending on their intended use, and are typically designed for specific vehicles. By purchasing replacement tires directly from Chapman Mazda, you're assured the convenience of full service, competitive pricing, and Mazda–
specific expertise and assistance.
Original Equipment (OE) Tires are Built to Factory Specs
Using computer modeling to predict road conditions and vehicle dynamics, Mazda should be refitted with OE tires to maintain the same performance, including braking, handling, hydroplaning–resistance and tread life. Here are some tips to maintaining our Mazda vehicle tires.
- Inspect Your Tires at Least Once a Month
- Know Your Tires – Take a good look at your tires and inspect them for uneaven wear and damage, tire pressure or simply have your Mazda technician do it for you.
- Rotate Your Tires – Getting your tires rotated will ensure even tire wear and help your tires to last longer.
- Respect Your Tires – Maintaining your tires goes beyond a smooth, safe drive. Correctly maintained tires will help reduce the wear and tear on suspension parts and will extend the life of your vehicle
Check Your Tread Wear
The tread on your tire an tell you more than how many miles you've logged. Worn tires should be replaced when the tire's tread wear bar meats the tread. Visit your authorized Mazda dealer for a Full Circle Service inspection to check the wear of your tires for your safety and to maintain your vehicle's best performance. Note: Measure tread depth away from the tread wear bar.
Tire Match Promise
With Mazda's Tire Match Promise, we guarantee our prices beat our competitors. Here's how:
- Within 30 days of purchasing a tire, you can present a quote from an elegible competitior with a lower price.
- You can present a competitior price quote prior to puchase and the price is matched.
- All quotes must include comparable Road Hazard Protection (Coverage offered by the competitor that is similar to the coverage offered through the applicable tire program.)